v(^3^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

And the fun continues on the green and grunge look of KIMOCHI v3. This marks the start of my second year of blogging (09.06) so I guess that's YAAAY to me. Let me just remind those-who-must-not-be-named of their freedom to click on to the next blog and let this one be left unspoilt, unpolluted and unscathed by their hands. Know when to save some worth of your time. For friends, you can reach me through email or tag when the need arises alrightie?! I'm just around ^_~

--- IRASSHAI! ---

Friday, February 23, 2007

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Musume! I know who they are.A co-worker showed me one of their videos and I was floored with the fashions, hairstyles, and mala-Sexbomb group stylings and pop songs, JPop version. May naging love interest na ba dun si Tackey? My co-worker says a few of them act as well eh :)

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, parang Sex Bomb talaga sila and from what I know, may mga gumragraduate din. Yes, some of them act as well pero with anything Tackey-related, nabakuran ko na kaya di na sila puwede pumorma *lol* Seriously, walang love interest si Tackey dun. Nagkausap kami ng masinsinan at inamin nman niya na cute ang MM girls pero sabi niya hanggang dun lang daw yun hahahahaha Nag-iimagine na naman po! XDDDD

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://louisvuittonreplica.doomsdaydvd.com#louis vuitton bags cheap louis vuitton bags online http://fakehermes.doomsdaydvd.com#Hermes Bags

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home