v(^3^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

And the fun continues on the green and grunge look of KIMOCHI v3. This marks the start of my second year of blogging (09.06) so I guess that's YAAAY to me. Let me just remind those-who-must-not-be-named of their freedom to click on to the next blog and let this one be left unspoilt, unpolluted and unscathed by their hands. Know when to save some worth of your time. For friends, you can reach me through email or tag when the need arises alrightie?! I'm just around ^_~

--- IRASSHAI! ---

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forget who said this, but when someone gives you flowers, that means: I'M SORRY. If chocolates, I LOVE YOU.

I KNOW what you mean about it not coming from those things. For me, it's snail mail ;) Also, Dashboard Confessional's "Hands Down" is their first hit. Bulong muna, tapos screaming sa bandang huli. Meron ako nyan. I'll send you an MP3 of theirs from the CD you gave me that's nice as well.

Banzaii to the singkit birdies!!!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banzaii to the singkit birdies!!!

MOCHIRON, BANZAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!! (trans: Of course, YEBAHHH!!!!). puttin' 'singkit' and 'birdies' in a sentence like that mapapa-yebaaaaah (with an 'h' there) talaga ako ~ *ROFL*

Dun send me the mp3s anymore. Just burn me a copy (^__^) Onegai~

So pag flowers pala may atraso. AYAW KO NG FLOWERS! :p

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home