v(^3^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

And the fun continues on the green and grunge look of KIMOCHI v3. This marks the start of my second year of blogging (09.06) so I guess that's YAAAY to me. Let me just remind those-who-must-not-be-named of their freedom to click on to the next blog and let this one be left unspoilt, unpolluted and unscathed by their hands. Know when to save some worth of your time. For friends, you can reach me through email or tag when the need arises alrightie?! I'm just around ^_~

--- IRASSHAI! ---

Monday, November 27, 2006

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Ballerina ba yun, by any chance, the second picture? Hehe.

I have a cousin named Miguel Angelo. Baligtad nung kay pamangkin mo :)

Wala pa nga kaming Christmas tree! How shimmery and flawless Tsubaby's devdev!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUP MEL, its a ballerina alright. Ang galing ha, na-identify mo *lol* It's Tackey's drawing by the way. Atleast, kahit papaano ay nate-tell na kung ano yung pinag-dra-drawing niya HAHAHAHA dati kasi ganito siya magdrawing --->

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7351/smutantdrawingqh4.jpg

Im sure kahit siya lost kung ano man yan HAHAHAHAHA~

My dad insists on JOSE MIGUEL kasi name niya ang kasali pero my sister and bro-in-law wanted ANGELO (anghelo) MIGUEL na raw. I was telling my sister na napaka-common ng name di ba? I mean, how many Angelo Miguels or Miguel Angelos are there in the Phil, pero they want it as it is. So since di naman ako ang magluluwal sa kanya, mananahimik na lang *lol* Pero I did try suggesting something chinese sounding, sabi ng ate ko..."AYAW!". Sa anak ko na lang daw hahahahahaha~

Hay naku, kami wala pa rin. Tinatamad kasi kami these days. Sarap matulog pag weekends.

Before you open that link again, wear shades XD XD XD

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha.. puntang policarpio>>> daeng lights... wonder kung gano klaking bayarin nila sa meralco... hahah..nkajumper kya sila?? hehe..
LOL
genki ulit

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TREYTREY2, marahil....o talagang dun nga nakatira ang mga officials ng Meralco *lol*

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home