v(^3^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

And the fun continues on the green and grunge look of KIMOCHI v3. This marks the start of my second year of blogging (09.06) so I guess that's YAAAY to me. Let me just remind those-who-must-not-be-named of their freedom to click on to the next blog and let this one be left unspoilt, unpolluted and unscathed by their hands. Know when to save some worth of your time. For friends, you can reach me through email or tag when the need arises alrightie?! I'm just around ^_~

--- IRASSHAI! ---

Friday, November 10, 2006

6 Comments:

Blogger memssshhh... said...

hello ate! bibilisan ko lang ito kasi di ko ma-take (sorry ha!) ang mooohsak! :/

miss ko na mga jokla ni mother(father?) luz! send mo naman din sakin! para naman di ako maloka! :D hehehe

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ganon?! puwes, magdusa ka diyan :p :p :p I will be posting those forwarded emails by mama LUZ here. Para may easy-listening na Japanese music. la-la-la~ :p Lagot ka, sumbong kita! Ban ka na raw sa mga susunod na Cosmo bachelor bash, sa 100 sexiest ka na lang raw puwede XD

May iloloka ka pa?! Di nga?! XDDD

Hay naku, MEMSSSH, punta ka d2. May kriskringle daw tayo at kasali ka...uuuuy~

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm you needed rest pero in a form of a fever pa rin. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sige, sana by now you're in good shape na :)

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk tsk MEL XD Ive been a bad, sick woman XD I think the 2nd form of 'fever' is more welcome than the 1st. Im kinda feeling sick pa rin. My throat is still sore and I think that since it's a Monday, not a very good day again.

Dont worry though, Im really trying to shape up. I dont want myself when Im sick. Who does?...

^^

6:06 PM  
Blogger memssshhh... said...

oo naman! yey! touched naman lola mow! aww. :) ihanda mo na mga magazines ko ha! yung latest issues ng cosmo, preview, marie claire, fhm, ok, hi and yes! oh my gas, balbas! i can't take this damn song! argh! hahaha! osya! pampasaya din itech! :D

9:28 AM  
Blogger memssshhh... said...

oh btw, mag meebo ka na din kashi noh! :P

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home