v(^3^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

And the fun continues on the green and grunge look of KIMOCHI v3. This marks the start of my second year of blogging (09.06) so I guess that's YAAAY to me. Let me just remind those-who-must-not-be-named of their freedom to click on to the next blog and let this one be left unspoilt, unpolluted and unscathed by their hands. Know when to save some worth of your time. For friends, you can reach me through email or tag when the need arises alrightie?! I'm just around ^_~

--- IRASSHAI! ---

Thursday, November 16, 2006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naapektuhan ako sayo! Dumugo rin ang ilong ko sa feelings ng entry na ito!

Eto panyo. Wipe your nose please.

But go, if you want to. Kunsintidor ito, no :)

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha you are a true friend MEL, when Im sad, you are sad. When Im giddy, you are giddy. When Im crazy, you are crazy. And when I *nosebleed*, you *nosebleed* XD XD XD atashi no kokoro kara, arigatou. (mula sa kaibuturan ng akong puso, salamat. aaaawwwwwwww XD XD XD)

I really want to go. Alam mo yung feeling na its gotta be now or never. Pero naman, gulatan ba? Tapos sa provincial areas pa no. Anong alam ko sa Gunma, Fukuoka, Sendai etc? Tokyo pa nga lang, kailangan ko na ng tour guide dun pa! I already have a decision about this medyo nagkakaagam-agam lang. I know I cant go to those places that's for sure.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home